• Chrysler
  • Dodge
  • Jeep
  • Ram
  • Customer First

14873 113th St
Directions Little Falls, MN 56345

  • Sales: (877) 280-4374
  • Service: (866) 250-7921
  • Parts: (866) 262-0573

Brandl will have the Best Price. Guaranteed!

 
If you are looking for the Best Price on a NEW Chrysler, JEEP, Dodge, or RAM Truck, Look no further. We want your business and will Guarantee that you WILL get the best price on all our NEW Models. It's that simple. Bring in an offer from another dealer and we will beat it. Shopping can be difficult but you can be smart about it. We challenge you to go to another dealer first, and bring their offer in. If you don't want to Drive here, call. We can make it happen over the Phone too!
 
Brandl Motors understands that other MN dealers have been know to show you the Best Possible price on their websites. However, most people will not qualify for that price. Dealers will include things like Loyalty Cash, Military Discounts, Cash Back offers, Bonus Cash and much more. They even show you the price assuming all people seeing it will have a perfect credit score. We like to be upfront and honest with our pricing. Without knowing your Unique situation, no one, including us, can give you the Exact price you will pay. If you are part of the 1% that actually qualifies for all of the Discounts and Rebates, by all means buy where it is convenient for you. For the other 99%, just give us a call or stop in. We will be sure to get you the BEST Possible Price on your NEW vehicle Purchase! GUARANTEED!


HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF OTHER DEALERS PRICING BAIT:

 

Contact

Brandl Motors

14873 113th St
Directions Little Falls, MN 56345

  • Sales: (877) 280-4374
  • Parts: (320) 632-2908

Make an Inquiry

By submitting your contact information, you consent to be contacted by telephone about purchasing a vehicle or obtaining vehicle financing. Clicking on the Submit button above is your electronic signature.